Thinking about how to save Opera Mail to Outlook and having need to save Opera Mail emails in MS Outlook application with attachments? If yes, then make use of the MBOX to PST Converter – a simplified solution to easily save Opera Mail emails into Outlook PST format with attachments.
Is There Manual Method Exists for Opera Mail to Outlook Conversion?
No, there is no manual method available to save Opera Mail emails in Outlook. There is only a third-party solution available to solve “how to save Opera Mail to Outlook” query. So, just grab the MBOX to PST Converter – a third-party application, which is well-capable to save emails from Opera Mail to Outlook PST format along with attachments.
But before you know how to save Opera Mail to Outlook, let us first know Opera Mail Email-Store Location.
Steps to Find Email-Store of Opera Mail
Follow the step by step procedure to know where Opera Mail saves its emails:
- Open “Opera Mail” on the browser and go to the Menu
- Hit on the “About Opera” option displaying under the “Help” option.
- Copy the store location as mentioned below:
C: Users\name of the machine\AppData\Local\Opera\Opera\Mail
- Now paste into the “Folder Access bar”.
- Then go to Account in Store Folder to view emails in MBS.
Note: Once you get MBS files, then you have to rename them into .mbox for precise and error-free migration.
MBOX to PST Converter – A Great Choice for Opera Mail to Outlook Conversion
The software is a wonderful choice for all technical and novice users who need a solution to know how to save Opera Mail to Outlook. It can save all emails from Opera Mail mailbox to PST format including all email formatting, meta-details, layout, and attachments in an accurate way without any alteration. It offers too many features for its users to successfully save Opera Mail MBS file to PST format with 100% success result:
Steps to Save Opera Mail Files in Outlook PST:
Step 1. Download and run CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter on your Windows platform.
Step 2. After launching this tool, go to the “Select Files” option, and then use “Select File” or “Select Folder” option for adding Opera Mail emails to convert into PST.
Step 3. Now, press the Next, and see all the added Opera Mail emails before applying the main conversion step.
Step 4. Click on the Export, and choose PST as saving file format. Then choose PST saving options – Split PST, Apply Filters, and Destination Path.
Step 5. After selecting the destination path, click on the Export to start the conversion from Opera Mail to PST format. You can view the conversion during the process.
Step 6. Once the process is done, click on the Ok for achieving the conversion.
After the tool finishes the conversion process, you will get output files at your desired location. To access Opera Mail emails in Outlook PST, you need to import output PST file in Outlook application. To know how to import PST in Outlook, you can follow this link: https://www.cubexsoft.com/guide/import-pst-in-outlook.html
Highlighting Features of the MBOX to PST Tool:
- Supports bulk migration of Opera Mail files into PST format.
- Output PST files are suitable for all Microsoft Outlook versions.
- Easy to launch on any Windows OS machines including 32bit & 64bit.
- No installation required of any supported application like Opera Mail and Outlook.
- Preserves folder hierarchy intact during Opera Mail to Outlook conversion.
- Provides preview facility for better conversion.
- Advanced Filters are available for specified data conversion from Opera Mail to PST format.
- Split PST option also exists for easy management.
The Final Words
A free demo as a trial version of this software is also available, which is compatible to save the first 20 emails from each Opera Mail mailbox to PST format without cost. After trying and evaluating its working, you can go ahead and purchase the licensed version of the MBOX to PST Converter to save bulk emails from Opera Mail to Outlook at once.